- Variable speed pump, with 3 programmable speeds, allows you to effortlessly select the most efficient setting to meet you filtration, cleaning and water feature needs.
- Axial flux, brushless permanent magnet motor delivers high efficiency and low noise levels.
- Fault protected motor prevents damage by automatically shutting down the motor in the event of a locked rotor, under voltage, over voltage or over current condition and will automatically reduce the speed during an over temperature condition.
- Precision-fit internal components and superior hydraulic design deliver effortless performance, energy savings and extended pump life.
- A specially designed sound-dampening pump casing and base make pump operation incredibly quiet.
- Constructed of our durable, thermoplastic, composite resin, so you can be sure it will stand up to the harshest conditions.
- A heavy-duty construction and a motor rated for continuous operation make the Eco800 a tough, long-lasting performer.
- The high-capacity trap holds a large amount of debris, so you clean less often.
- The Cam and RampTM lid is easy to remove and locks in place with a quarter turn, making inspection and cleaning a breeze.
- Quick-disconnect plumbing unions.
- 3 year limited warranty. Terms and conditions apply.