- 7 SOLID Plates each 111mm
- Solid Plate Cathode & Solid Plate Anode
- 5 years warranty
- Replaces old cell with no adjustments
ADVANTAGES OF SOLID PLATE
- Solid plate is easier to clean. The calcium just falls off.
- Takes about 1/10th of the time compared to mesh cathode.
- In a cathode they last longer (as they have up to 3 times more material than mesh)
- They stay clean longer.
- There is no problem with using them in place of a mesh cell
LEAD REPAIR KIT
- This cable kit fits ALL Models of the B & C-Series Cells
- B140 C140 B170 C170 B200 C200 B250 C250 B330 C330
- No soldering required.
- It is very important the cell leads are in good condition. Burnt or old leads can damage your cell and could void warranty
- Ensure crimping is done with a good crimping tool (do not use pliers)
- Place smaller heat shrink over metal crimps
- Place large heat shrink over all the terminals
- Ensure heat is applied evenly and no terminals are exposed after heating
- If brass plugs are loose fitting then close the female plug slightly
- You must have a tight fit
5 YEAR WARRANTY
The cell will be replaced in the first 2 years if any manufacture defects are visible. There will then be a further 3 year pro-rata warranty based on the recommended retail price at that time.