- Old Style 4 Plates each 320mm – New Style 5 Plates each 300mm
- Solid Plate Cathode & Solid Plate Anode
- Complete with cap, lead & o’ring
- Standard cell
- 30gms of chlorine per hour
- Replaces old cell with no adjustments
ADVANTAGES OF SOLID PLATE
- Solid plate is easier to clean. The calcium just falls off.
- Takes about 1/10th of the time compared to mesh cathode.
- In a cathode they last longer (as they have up to 3 times more material than mesh)
- They stay clean longer.
- There is no problem with using them in place of a mesh cell
5 YEAR WARRANTY
The cell will be replaced/repaired in the first 2 years if any manufacture defects are visible. There will then be a further 3 year pro-rata warranty based on the recommended retail price at that time.