Customer Satisfaction is paramount. We understand that from time to time it is easy to choose the wrong model number or product and this is why we offer a 30 Day Money Back Returns Policy.
- Returns are accepted on all purchases if returned within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Refund will be given as an exchange for the correct item or refunded by same payment method as originally paid.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, unused, uninstalled and in original packaging, with all parts included.
- Returns must also include any documentation including instruction manuals & warranty papers applicable.
- The customer is responsible for the return postage cost (in some cases pool pumps and cleaners may incur a restocking fee)
- Refunds will be issued same day item has been returned and checked.
- If the above conditions are not met we reserve the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
- Please please get in touch to start a return.
- If you require warranty support please refer to the manufacturers warranty guide on the documentation you received with the item purchased.
- Warranty requests on all Generic cells must be sent through our online warranty request form please click here
- No warranty will be accepted if a product has been installed incorrectly or if the wrong item has been purchased for the equipment (i.e standard cell purchased for a self cleaning chlorinator power supply)
- If an item is returned for a warranty claim and no fault found the customer could be liable for a $50 service & admin fee and the return postage cost.